Lake Johnston Lithium-Nickel Project

The Lake Johnston Lithium-Nickel Project is located approximately 400 km east of Perth and 200 km southwest of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.

The project consists of eight exploration licence applications covering a total of 690km2.

In May 2022 Bryah announced an option agreement for Mining Green Metals to acquire a 51% interest in the project, with Bryah retaining the remaining 49%.

  • $25,000k Cash
  • 5 Million shares at 20c on IPO for 51%
  • 5 Million shares for remaining 49%
  • Transaction Value at 20c is $2 million

The exploration ground extends to within 10 kilometres east of the world class Mount Holland Lithium mine and concentrator being developed under the Wesfarmers Limited/SQM Australia Pty Ltd joint venture. The Mt Holland Lithium project includes the Earl Grey Lithium deposit with a reported Mineral Resource of 189 million tonnes grading 1.5% Li2O[1], making it a globally significant high-grade hard rock lithium deposit.

The ground also sits to the immediate west and north of Poseidon Nickel Limited’s Lake Johnston Project, encompassing the Maggie Hays/Emily Ann mine and associated processing plant, which is currently under care and maintenance. The Emily Ann Mine historically produced 46,000 tonnes nickel with a resource grade averaging 4.1% nickel[2].

Reconnaissance exploration commenced in January 2022 with mapping and on ground evaluation.

[1] See KDR ASX Announcement dated 19 March 2018 for further details

[2] See POS ASX Announcement dated 26 September 2018 for further details